Minoru☆’s Easy Bell Guide!
An easy way to earn bells is to catch insects and fish from the island and sell them at Re-tail. Here’s a list of the ones I usually catch and I usually go to the island at 7pm. Just fill up your box with these and you can easily make 100k+ bells per visit!
- Ocean Sunfish - 4 000 bells
- Saw Shark - 12 000 bells
- Shark - 15 000 bells
- Whale Shark - 13 000 bells
- Atlas Beetle - 8 000
- Elephant Beetle - 8 000 bells
- Saw Stag Beetle - 2 000 bells
- Rainbow Stag Beetle - 10 000 bells
- Cyclommatus - 8 000 bells
- Goliath Beetle - 6 000 bells
- Hercules Beetle - 12 000 bells
- Emperor Butterfly - 2 500 bells
Personally I only like to take back insects/fish which will sell for above 2k+ bells. There’s also other things to catch which also sell for a lot,but these are the ones I’ve seen most often.
(If I’ve gotten the English names wrong, please correct me).
Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL bundle for the U.S.
As expected! Priced at $219, releasing with the game on June 9. It’s also coming to Europe on June 14. The system will include a pre-installed copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.PREORDER Animal Crossing: New Leaf ($5 OFF, June 9), upcoming games
SOMEONE HELPP ME